Blackberry PDF Renderer

May 4, 2011 at 6:07 PM

Hi ,

Thanks for working on such a nice pdf renderer for blackberry. But can you please update us on the status of this project completion. I have a requirement to use this pdf renderer in blackberry. I tried but had problems in aligning the contents on the blackberry. I was able to extract the contents of the pdf file though.

Coordinator
Jun 11, 2011 at 7:21 PM
Edited Jun 14, 2011 at 3:46 AM

I'm sorry, I didn't see this post. I am working on the project again and hope to complete it within (at least) a month. This was a side project that I didn't expect to become so large (or popular), so it is not the highest priority for me. I do want to get it done and just need to finish the graphics implementation for it to be done. Hopefully that helps, I don't know much about "aligning the contents on blackberry", if you mean Fields themselves, I would suggest asking your question the the BlackBerry Support Forums.

I will be working on this, I only push updates when a "good" amount of code has changed or I plan on releasing it. (Ok, the last couple updates I have been doing have been comming out as frequently as twice a day. When a "good" amount of code is done or the component I'm working on could use the new code [such as if it isn't done]).